As part of our efforts in re-positioning the Corporation for growth and operational excellence, we are looking to bring on board dynamic and ambitious young graduates and experienced professionals who will create a strategic springboard to maximize the benefits of Azur Oil in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Successful candidates can look forward to a challenging, culturally diverse and team based workplace. This is in addition to exceptional development opportunities and competitive total reward package offered by the Corporation.
The Corporation has attractive career opportunities for the following experienced professionals;
Reservoir Engineers, Geologists, Geophysicists, Stratigraphers, Petroleum Engineers and Petroleum Technologists, Drilling Engineers, Well Engineers.
Electrical, Electronics, Instrument, Inspection and Testing, Project Management, Chemical Engineers, Mechanical, and Rotating Equipment Engineers, Safety Officers, Land and Quantity Surveyors, Welding Technicians, Laboratory Technologists etc.
HR Advisers, Economists, Petroleum Economists, IT Specialists/Web Developers, Graphic Designers, Legal Officers, Taxation Specialists,
Provide teams with supervisory and technical leadership required to achieve business objectives
Develop and Implement Excellence-in-Operations strategies.
Drive performance in individual and team positions
Ensure compliance and statutory regulations etc.
The ideal candidate profile
Candidates should have at least 3 years post NYSC cognate experience from reputed organizations and possess a University Degree (HND/ND) with a minimum of Second Class Lower/Distinction/Upper Credit in any of the following disciplines.
- Science: Geology, Geophysics, Petrophysics, Stratigraphy, Physics, Surveying and Mathematics etc.
- Engineering: Petroleum, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Instrumentation, Drilling, Process, Environmental, Pipeline, Marine, Materials/Metallurgical Engineering.
- Information Technology: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, Information Technology etc.
- Business/Finance: Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, etc.
- Social Sciences: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Human Resources etc.
- Art/Humanities: Mass Communication, English, History, Graphics Design
- Law: Law
- Medical and Health Sciences: Medicine and Occupational Health.
- Occupational Health, and Nursing candidates must have graduated in the last 3 years with relevant working experience in relevant fields.
- Candidates must not be more than 45 years by December, 2015.
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory NYSC program where applicable.
- Candidates for these roles must have strong leadership, verbal and written communication and computer skills.
- Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills and have ability to do well in a multi-disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace.
Method of Application
If you meet the requirements for the above positions and are interested in pursuing a career with Azur, please complete the online application form and upload your CV and credentials by clicking apply button below.
As part of your application process, you will be required to enter an email address and password for registration on this website. You can then use these credentials to log in through the Login Form provided for further instructions.
Please Note The Following
- No paper application will be accepted.
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Azur will not be responsible for applications submitted on any other website.
- All applications must be received within 2 weeks from the date of this publication.
- Applicants are to indicate Job Reference for the position they wish to apply for (applicable to Experienced Professionals).
For Industrial Training (IT) Students Please Click here to apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.